Can someone please fast forward time to around March or April? Or better yet, June....... Winter is totally ruining me. I have never been one for all the seasons, and have just recently (maybe the past 5 years or so) have found myself enjoying Fall..... Hmmm.... let's see, I love spring for everything turning new again, new babies, and the fact that it symbolizes life in general, but I HATE the allergies that it brings, and the tornadoes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer, the hotter the better, swimsuits, lake time, and swimming..... love it can not find a single thing to hate about this time of year. Fall brings football, long sleeved clothes, the smell of leaves burning, and a little bit of crisp in the air. Then there is Winter.... what can I say about Winter, anything that symbolizes death, well, that's enough said about that. WHat is to love except for Christmas? After that it should go straight to Spring, there is no real need for Winter to ever stick around. Can someone talk to Mother Earth about that? By the way, about Global Warming.... Global Warming my butt, talk to any one that lives in dakotas, or illinois or somewhere about that. today the temperature in Davenport, Iowa, (where my wonderful sister-in-law lives) it is -22 degrees, with a wind chill of -44, and the high is -8....... tell them that the planet is in dire straits and there is global warming going on and see what they do.......
Is This Real?
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment