Tomorrow, Will, Dillon, and I are going to Oklahoma City to pick up Mark and Lynn (Nana, and Papa)!!!! We are SOOOOOO excited to have them. They will be with us until Sunday afternoon. They are coming in for D's 1st Birthday Party. I CAN NOT believe he will be 1 in 4 days!
We are having a Cowboy birthday party, and will and I have bought him lots of things, and both sets of his Florida grandparents have sent him birthday presents!
Lynn and I are going to tackle the task of making D's birthday cake ourselves. I picked one out on the internet, and we have our game plan in place. I just hope it works out.
Anyways, I have a few more things to do in the house before it is ready for them, but we are EXSTATIC that the time has finally come.
Is This Real?
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment